One short term solution to a lifelong problem is to be employed. Risking not having a job could be a fatal mistake. Financial struggles will outpace your paycheck and these jobs were designed to make you dependent on them – for life.
An employee is bound with a contract with his employer which makes security an attractive element to employment. Income is always guaranteed until many employers subject their employees to restructuring, downsizing and retrenching which led these employees to consider if It is better to run their own business or be employed at all.Both roads have pros and cons and not every choice is always the right for everyone. Employment vs. owning your own business sn’t a formulaic decision that comes out the same for everyone. But let me let you in on a secret – why owning a business such as a business network in Australia is better than being employed.
You Live The Dream. Because you do not have to implement other people’s dreams and goals, you get to live it. When you run your own business, you get to fully carry out your dream. You are free to utilise your unique gifts and talents when you have no one to supervise your every move. Being employed in your own business makes you capable of doing what you are passionate about.
You are in control. This is definitely one of the biggest attractions of business But while you will have the power to set your own hours and style of working, you’ll find yourself working much harder, and longer, than you did for someone else.
By being the boss, you create a balance in your life. Got an appointment at the dentist? Forgot the groceries? You can pretty much do all of those and still carry on with your workload. Not only will you not have someone to consult to when you need to take a break but also you can create more time for those you love most and do activities you enjoy. Balancing work and life is a healthy activity and when you run your own business instead of being employed, you are able to prioritize them.
Everything you do is a learning experience. There are no mistakes but only lessons. Learning all of that makes you become a better entrepreneur and may even pass on that lesson to others.
The rewards are overwhelming. Just establish a goal and when you are going to achieve it. Success means you also encourage others to do the same.
If you’re looking for an honest, ethical and legitimate way to generate a full time income from home, join us! I am sure you’ve never thought of asking yourself that question. Don’t wait till that time to find out, it would be too late then; now is the best time to start. Start now here.
Reasons to Work from Home
Not many people would imagine their dream job could be in the setting of their own home. A vast majority of the population is conditioned to get a job, corporate or otherwise, in a facility or establishment outside the home because home and work are suppose to be two separate elements in a person’s life. But times are changing, these days the two elements are quickly and effortlessly becoming one in the same for many individuals. It may be the sign of the times, or maybe people are just getting smarter, more capable and more efficient realizing that they don’t need to be stuck in an office 8 hours a day to make a good living.
Thanks to technology and the advances of the internet, making money from home is more possible now than ever before. More and more people are making the switch from office life to home life and have never been more satisfied with their decision to do so. Below are just some good reasons why anyone would be compelled to make such a life changing decision to work from home.
1) Cut cost on commuting and traveling. Not only do you save money from not taking the bus, the train or a taxi to work, but you can also lessen your carbon footprint by staying home to work. Also, with the rise of gasoline prices you’ll save even more money by not having to frequently fill up your tank.
2) Many individuals find that working from home is less stressful and provides a more relaxing environment. Being comfortable in your own work setting has great long term effects on your mental, emotional and physical health.
3) With the time you save from not driving to and fro, commuting from here to there, and sitting for hours in bumper to bumper traffic, you have more quality time to spend doing the things you like with the people you care about.
4) Depending on your line of work, you are basically your own boss when you work from home. This means you can schedule your downtime accordingly, take as much vacation time as you want, and attend to personal matters and special occasions as you see fit. And you only have to take orders from yourself which can be quite empowering and liberating at the same time.
5) There are no income ceilings when you work for yourself. The possibilities are endless when you don’t need to compete over raises, promotions and bonuses. Set your own goals, your own income and your own retirement. People who work from home tend to retire earlier and with more expendable finances then those who are stuck in office jobs and other similar institutions.
Maybe after reading some of the reasons mentioned above, you too are also considering the same choice. But before you act on your decision, make sure it’s the best one for you. Working from home isn’t for everyone, but for those whose lives can greatly improve from it there’s never a better time to start then now.